"NEW" a special SOLO traveler rate
You will be welcomed in a bohemian decor on the 1st floor, collective kitchen and large roof terrace overlooking the street which will lead you to the famous Plage des Roches Noires and the marina with its entertainment until late at night. Located in the city center of Saint Gilles les Bains in a typical and familiar neighborhood with nearby free public parking, bakeries, cafes, restaurants and take away.
The main establishment on the 1st floor is divided into 2 categories: either hotel for 1, 2 or 3 people (n ° 114, 115 and 116) the most comfortable with a private bathroom + a terrace with a refrigerator or either in collective inn 111 , 112 and 113 for 1 or 2 people with balcony and bathroom to share but also backpacker type on the ground floor with a cabin room or single lowcost.These rooms also have a shared kitchen to prepare breakfast or enjoy one of the many Creole dishes to take away that you will find in the street of the hotel de la plage.
A sanitary protocol to be respected with physical distancing - hydroalcolic gel available at reception and in the room - daily disinfection of common areas - personalized welcome by appointment. After each rental we air and respect a rest period before the next rental.
- Eco-responsible with a solar thermal device for sun-heated shower water, linen management and sorting
- Free luggage room
- loan of beach equipment, mask and snorkel, exchange library.
- Very good free wifi
- Bus at 50 m. direct line with the airport n ° T http://www.carjaune.re
- The beach of the black rocks at 100 m. Beachfront atmosphere until midnight
- The Marina 2 steps away. Diving, fishing, sailing, sea trips, marine observation by catamaran.
- The Hermitage Lagoon 20 minutes on foot. (mask and snorkel available at reception)
- Direct departure for a hike to the Cormoran basin, swimming under the waterfall, egrets by the ravine st Gilles.
- The Maido viewpoint in 45 minutes (by car)
- Whales and dolphins within reach of fins. Outings all year round with https://www.duocean.com
-Lava tunnel http://www.canyon-speleo.re/tunnel-de-lave-la-reunion/
- Diving for all levels www.bleu-marine-reunion.com and http: //www.escapadeplongee.com
- Paddle, pedal boat, canoe ... snorkeling and intense sunset at the saline les bains http://www.ecole-paddle-surf-reunion.com
- Waterhole skysurf spot (2kms)
- A guide for your hikes: www.lesrandosdegilles.com and http://www.bureau-montagne-reunion.re
- MTB descend from Maido. http://www.vttreunion.com and http: //www.descente-vtt.com
- Paragliding over the lagoon of st leu http://www.alize-parapente.com and http://www.amazoneparapente.com
- ULM in st Paul -http: //www.felixulm.com
- A little culture close to the hotel: the unique Aquarium in Réunion, the Villèle museum, the turtles of Kelonia, Stella Matutina and the history of men and sugar, the fairground market of Saint-Paul
- a car to rent: https://www.nouloutou.com tel 0622.214.171.124 delivery to the hotel
www.taxibrousse-reunion.com - http://www.sunauto-reunion.com
- Need an airport / hotel transfer. -
- transportDaly http: //firstname.lastname@example.orgJerome +262 693 400 118
- drivers 24/24 (shuttle - tourist circuit - shopping) jean-claude +262 690 483 084
97434 ST GILLES LES BAINS